Johnny and Heidi Wade
Welcome to All Nations Assembly of God Church
Missionaries/ Pastors: Johnny and Heidi Wade have been at All Nations Assembly of God Church since July, 2009 and have made it their personal goal to reach every corner of the Rosebud Native American Reservation with the Word and love of God.
Is to transform the Rosebud Native American Reservation by reaching, teaching, and sending believers into the whole world with the whole gospel of Jesus Christ.
Our Mission: We exist as a ministry to...
- Maintain our commitment to the inerrancy and infallibility of Scripture (2Tim. 3:16; 1Peter 1:20-21)
- Love one another as Christ loved the church and gave himself for it (John 10:34-35, 15:12-13)
- Reach all people, of all generations, and of all nations with the gospel of Jesus Christ (Mark 16:15; Matthew 28:19)
- Maintain our commitment to our distinct doctrine of the baptism in the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8, 2:4; Mark 16:17-20; 1 Cor. 12:8-10)
- Maintain a commitment to home and world missions (Eph. 1:7-10, 3:8-12)
- Are the
primary threads in the fabric and make-up of All Nations Family Worship
Center. The followings strategies of the All Nations Family Worship Center
adheres with four stated values, respectively:
- Include Them-The individual commits to membership in the body of believers
- Instruct Them-The individual commits to commitment to mature as a believer
- Involve Them-The individual commits to train for ministry in the local church
- Invest Them-The individual makes commitment to the Great commission
Restoring Hope to the Rosebud Native American Reservation--Missionaries Johnny and Heidi Wade